Donate to Support the SHERM Journal
in its continued mission toward free academic scholarship
SHERM is affiliated with the non-profit group, FaithX Project, which is a 501(c)3 GuideStar Silver participant, meaning that any and all donations to SHERM are tax deductible. Simply specify that you would like your donation to help support SHERM.
SHERM is dedicated to a no-fee, open access platform in its academic publications. Not only will readers and researchers have free access to your publication (which means there is a greater potential for your work to have a larger impact on the academic community), but authors will never be asked for money to publish their research with SHERM. There are a significant number of “predatory” publishing companies that attempt to take advantage of scholars and their research by charging fees; we are not one of them. Help us continue our mission by making a donation today.
All Monetary Donations are Tax Deductible!
There are Two Ways to Give to SHERM:
two ways to give to SHERM
1) Sign-Up for an Amazon Service (even just the free trials & free apps) by Clicking any of the Advertisements Featured on this "Donate" Webpage;
ways to give to SHERM
2) or Donate money through the FaithX website by following the steps below.
1) Go to the FaithX donation page and click "Give now with Givelify."
2) Select a donation amount.
3) Designate "SHERM Journal" for where you want your donation to go.
Thank you for your donation!